Monday, February 25, 2008

For my remix project, I plan to use mostly my own work, at least as of now. I will take a page from my own unpublished book, circle random interesting words that specifically stand out to me, and fill in everything else with pencil.

I then have two ideas:

1. I will either find other words (whether my own, or something that I find online) to paste in between the words I circled from my book. I would plan to intermingle the words from my book and the words I add to create a new story. I will also color the words to match the emotions of the word.

2. Or, I will use the same paper that I filled in, copy it, cut out the same holes from my circled words, and see what words are chosen from another page of my book.

I am still playing around a little. So we'll see what the actual outcome is! It should be interesting.

No comments: